Displays are electronic viewing technologies used to enable people to see content (still images, moving images, text, or other visual material) in a range of medical, transportation, and industrial equipment.
Touch screen panels also double up as HMI (Human Machine Interface) and act as input device.
The following display technologies have been commercialized:
- Plasma display panel (PDP)
- Active-matrix liquid-crystal display (AMLCD)
- Digital Light Processing (DLP), LCD
- Light-emitting diode display (LED)
- Quantum dot display (QLED)
- Monolithic display
Showing 1–16 of 78 results